The health benefits of magnesium are endless. Magnesium is essential for the human body and integral for planet Earth. While not nearly as well-known as other minerals in your body, magnesium is just as essential to you as are vitamins or calcium. In fact, magnesium has an effect on more than 300 bodily chemical reactions. Magnesium, sleep, and mental health go hand in hand. One of the many benefits attributed to magnesium use is improved sleep – whether it be simply helping you stay asleep longer, fall asleep faster, or battle recurring bouts of insomnia. It also helps muscles relax, to give you that calm “sleepy” feeling and help you unwind after a long day. These chemical reactions not only affect the overall health of your body, but your ability to perform daily tasks.
- Formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture.
- An aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients and essential oils to benefit the body, mind & mood.
- Blue Tansy oil is sought after for its captivating scent and incredible calming properties.
- Marjoram is calming and can help encourage relaxation before sleep.
- Mandarin is uplifting and can help soothe nervous tension.
- Magnesium is critical for a good night’s sleep.
- Magnesium is well known for its ability to relieve insomnia.
- It also helps muscles relax, to give you that calm “sleepy” feeling and help you unwind after a long day.
- One of the many benefits attributed to magnesium use is improved sleep – whether it be simply helping you stay asleep longer, fall asleep faster, or battle recurring bouts of insomnia.
Directions: Massage our Sleep Putty on your back, chest or feet to help you relax and get more restful, peaceful sleep
Essential Oil List: Lavender, marjoram, mandarin, cedarwood atlas, patchouli, clary sage, chamomile roman and blue tansy
Check out these amazing ingredients: Magnesium oil, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, naturally derived cetearyl alcohol & glyceryl stearate & coceth-20, essential oils and naturally derived preservative benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin, sorbic acid
All products are formulated to be in accordance with current safety standards and guidelines based on scientific research and available data (our essential oils and blends are purchased from reputable companies, formulated by experts). It is the consumer’s responsibility to research ingredients to ensure they are not contraindicated for you or your medications. We may not list all the contraindications and/or safety concerns here. A person should see a doctor to address any health issues and shouldn’t self-diagnose or self-treat diseases or health issues. All natural does not mean there cannot be any allergic reactions. Please contact us with any questions you may have.