Joint Gel-rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium to promote joint health and reduce the perception of pain in your joints
When someone is experiencing discomfort in their joints or muscles, their first thought to deal with it is to look for an old standby and use an oral (pill form) pain reliever. Over-the-counter brands and prescription-strength pain medicines can be used to manage pain, but they may have unwanted side effects. A trans-dermal gel can provide, relief with fewer side effects.
Our Joint Gel has a blend of magnesium, essential oils, terpenes and CBD rich oil (from a distillate) uniquely designed to support joint & muscle health in people of all ages. Don't let joint discomfort keep you from living your life, try out amazing Joint Gel today and see for yourself how amazing it is.
- By boosting your natural endocannabinoid system, decreasing your inflammatory response, and desensitizing your pain receptors, CBD can be a great help in any type of topical gels. By using a gel, the essential oils and magnesium can be absorbed into the skin quicker and penetrate deeper giving you fast, powerful relief. Approximately 100mg CBD per container.
- Promotes healthy joints & mobility
- Reduces the perception of pain
- Promotes joint comfort
- Helps restore joint mobility
- Arnica has been used for centuries to help with reducing the perception of pain, bruising and inflammation
- It can be very useful in healing, soothing irritation skin issues.
- Beta Caryophyllene is a particularly notable terpene due to its title as the only phytocannabinoid outside of the cannabis genus. This allows Beta Caryophyllene to suppresses the perception of pain through the binding and activation of cannabinoid receptors. This makes it a potentially effective option for those affected by long-term, highly debilitating pain.
- Humulene naturally occurs in clove, basil, hops, and cannabis sativa.
- Humulene is a unique terpene with a wide variety of therapeutic benefits.
- Humulene displays very potent pain-relieving properties.Studies have shown essential oils that contain humulene are much more effective at relieving the perception of pain.
A 2007 study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17559833) found that humulene can have similar anti-inflammatory relieving effects to a pharmaceutical steroid.
Check out these amazing ingredients: Magnesium oil, glycerin, xanthan gum, lecithin, sclerotium gum, pullulan, essential oils of peppermint, clove bud, laurel leaf, black pepper, cinnamon cassia, ginger root, german chamomile, juniper berry, thyme and plai, hemp (CBD), sunflower seed oil, beta caryophyllene, humelene, naturally derived benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin, sorbic acid
All of our products are formulated to be in accordance with current safety standards. We follow the guidelines based on FDA recommendations Our essential oils and blends are purchased from reputable companies, formulated by experts, and our products are lab tested for quality assurance. It is the consumer’s responsibility to research ingredients to ensure they are not contraindicated for you or your medications. We may not list all the contraindications and/or safety concerns here so please consult with your doctor to address any health issues. You shouldn’t self-diagnose or self-treat diseases or health issues. All natural does not mean there cannot be any allergic reactions. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
We Also Recommend
1500mg - 750mg AC/DC raw extracted cbd oil, high in CBDa, with terpenes and cannabinoids designed to help reduce the perception of pain and leave you with a sense of peace
1500mg - 750mg Blue Dream raw extracted cbd oil, high in CBDa, with terpenes and cannabinoids designed to help keep you calm and relaxed and reduce the perception of pain
1500mg - 750mg Gorilla Glue raw extracted cbd oil, high in CBDa, with terpenes and cannabinoids designed to help with sleep, reduce the perception of pain and calm you
1500mg - 750mg Granddaddy Purple raw extracted cbd oil, high in CBDa, with terpenes and cannabinoids designed to give you an intense relaxed, calm feeling, soothing panic moments and providing a good nights sleep