When someone is experiencing discomfort in their joints or muscles, their first thought to deal with it is to look for an old standby and use an oral (pill form) pain reliever. Over-the-counter brands and prescription-strength pain medicines can be used to manage pain, but they may have unwanted side effects. A trans-dermal gel can provide, relief with fewer side effects.
Our Joint Gel has a blend of magnesium, essential oils, terpenes and CBD rich oil uniquely designed to support joint & muscle health in people of all ages.
- By increasing your natural endocannabinoids, decreasing your inflammatory response, and desensitizing your pain receptors, CBD can be a great help in any type of topical gels.
- Promotes healthy joints & mobility
- Reduces the perception of pain
- Promotes joint comfort
- Helps restore joint mobility
- CBDa inhibits key inflammatory mediators called the COX-1 and COX-2 enzymes. COX-2, in particular, is responsible for a wide variety of inflammation responses in the body.
- It can be very useful in healing, soothing irritation skin issues.
- Beta Caryophyllene is a particularly notable terpene due to its title as the only phytocannabinoid outside of the cannabis genus. This allows Beta Caryophyllene to suppresses the perception of pain through the binding and activation of cannabinoid receptors. This makes it a potentially effective option for those affected by long-term, highly debilitating pain.
- Humulene naturally occurs in clove, basil, hops, and cannabis sativa.
- Humulene is a unique terpene with a wide variety of therapeutic benefits.
- Humulene displays very potent pain-relieving properties.Studies have shown essential oils that contain humulene are much more effective at relieving the perception of pain.
A 2007 study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17559833) found that humulene can have similar anti-inflammatory relieving effects to a pharmaceutical steroid.
Check out these amazing ingredients: Magnesium oil, glycerin, xanthan gum, lecithin, sclerotium gum, pullulan, essential oils of peppermint, clove bud, laurel leaf, black pepper, cinnamon cassia, ginger root, german chamomile, juniper berry, thyme and plai, hemp (CBD) oil with olive oil, beta caryophyllene, humelene, naturally derived benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin, sorbic acid