When someone is experiencing discomfort in their joints or muscles, their first thought to deal with it is to look to an old standby and use an oral (pill form) pain reliever. Over-the-counter brands and prescription-strength pain medicines can be used to manage pain, but they may have unwanted side effects. A transdermal gel can provide relief with fewer side effects.
Our Flex Gel has a blend of magnesium, essential oils, terpenes and CBD rich oil to you help reduce the perception of pain for your muscles, ligaments and bones. May help with the aches and discomfort associated with the over-use of muscles and bone issues. The essential oils, magnesium, and CBD create a synergy effect to offer your muscles and bone some desperately needed relief. By using a gel, the essential oils and magnesium can be absorbed into the skin quicker and penetrate deeper giving you fast, powerful relief.
- By increasing your natural endocannabinoids, decreasing your inflammatory response, and desensitizing your pain receptors, CBD can be a great help in any type of topical gels.
- Promotes healthy, flexible muscles
- Provides a normal range of motion
- It can be very useful in healing, soothing irritation skin issues.
- Beta Caryophyllene is a particularly notable terpene due to its title as the only phytocannabinoid outside of the cannabis genus. This allows Beta Caryophyllene to suppresses the perception of pain through the binding and activation of cannabinoid receptors. This makes it a potentially effective option for those affected by long-term, highly debilitating pain.
- Humulene naturally occurs in clove, basil, hops, and cannabis sativa.
- Humulene is a unique terpene with a wide variety of therapeutic benefits.
- Humulene displays very potent pain-relieving properties.Studies have shown essential oils that contain humulene are much more effective at relieving the perception of pain.
- Magnesium is crucial to bone and muscle health.
- Magnesium is crucial to nerve transmission, muscle contraction, blood coagulation, energy production, nutrient metabolism and bone and cell formation
A 2007 study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17559833) found that humulene can have similar anti-inflammatory relieving effects to a pharmaceutical steroid.
Ingredients: Magnesium oil, glycerin, xanthan gum, lecithin, sclerotium gum, pullulan, essential oils of wintergreen, peppermint, helichrysum, clove and plai, hemp (CBD) oil with olive oil, beta caryophyllene, humelene and naturally derived benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin, sorbic acid