Neuropathic discomfort can be hard for some people to manage. Their first thought to deal with it is to look to an old standby and use an oral (pill form) pain reliever. Over-the-counter brands and prescription-strength pain medicines can be used to manage pain, but they may have unwanted side effects. A transdermal gel can provide relief with fewer side effects. Lotions and creams are thicker and take more time to get absorbed by the skin. By using a gel, the essential oils and magnesium can be absorbed into the skin quicker and penetrate deeper giving you fast, powerful relief. Try our Nervy Gel today so you can start enjoying life again.
- Magnesium is crucial to nerve transmission, muscle contraction, blood coagulation, energy production, nutrient metabolism and bone and cell formation. These chemical reactions not only affect the overall health of your body, but your ability to perform daily tasks.
- When your receptors react with CBD, they form anti-inflammatory effects that reduce the perception of pain. Our Nervy Gel is rich in CBD distillate. Approximately 100mg CBD per container.
- Eucalyptol, also known as 1,8 cineole, has a fresh, strong eucalyptus, camphoraceous, minty odor.
- Eucalyptal has also been the subject of much research and found to be of great therapeutic value for nerve issues.
- The anti-inflammatory effects of eucalyptol have been known since a 2000 study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10861965) found cineole to be an anti-inflammatory . Since then it has been shown to help with various types of inflammations all over the body and also serves as an analgesic.
- The essential oils, spike lavender, lemon, rosemary and geranium are key contributors to help reduce the perception of pain.
- Spike lavender oil has similar applications as true lavender oil. Due to its stronger camphor content, spike lavender oil is said to provide more potent analgesic making it a great addition to our Nervy Gel.
- Spike lavender can be very useful in healing and soothing irritated skin.
- Beta Caryophyllene is a particularly notable terpene due to its title as the only phytocannabinoid outside of the cannabis genus. This allows Beta Caryophyllene to suppresses the perception of pain through the binding and activation of cannabinoid receptors. This makes it a potentially effective option for those affected by long-term, highly debilitating pain.
- Patients with neuropathic issues can derive benefits from cannabinoid treatment, both topical and internal.
Check out these amazing ingredients: Water, magnesium salt (magnesium oil), glycerin, xanthan gum, lecithin, sclerotium gum, pullulan, essential oils of lemon, rosemary, geranium and spike lavender, hemp (CBD) oil sunflower seed oil, eucalyptal and beta caryophyllene terpenes and naturally derived benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin, sorbic acid