When someone is experiencing discomfort in their joints or muscles, their first thought to deal with it is to look to an old standby and use an oral (pill form) pain reliever. Over-the-counter brands and prescription-strength pain medicines can be used to manage pain, but they may have unwanted side effects. A transdermal gel can provide relief with fewer side effects.
Magnesium is essential for the human body and integral for planet Earth. While not nearly as well-known as other minerals in your body, magnesium is just as essential to you as are vitamins or calcium. In fact, magnesium has an effect on more than 300 bodily chemical reactions. Magnesium is crucial to nerve transmission, muscle contraction, blood coagulation, energy production, nutrient metabolism and bone and cell formation. These chemical reactions not only affect the overall health of your body, but your ability to perform daily tasks. Lotions and creams are thicker and take more time to get absorbed by the skin. By using a gel, the essential oils and magnesium can be absorbed into the skin quicker and penetrate deeper giving you fast, powerful relief.
- Wintergreen essential oil is typically comprised of at least 96% methyl salicylate which acts like an aspirin.
- Helichrysum essential oil is highly regarded for its anti-inflammatory action.
- Peppermint essential oil contains menthol which may induce a cooling sensation.
- Clove bud essential oil can be massaged over aching joints which come with normal wear and tear and strenuous activity.
- Put all the essential oils together and what do you get? One amazing, powerful synergy blend of oils that will take care of any muscle issue.
- Magnesium is essential for muscles. Magnesium helps move blood sugar into your muscles and dispose of lactic acid, which can build up in muscles during exercise and cause pain . Helps with muscle contractions too.
- No need to stop doing what you love. Use our Flex Putty for amazing relief for those aching, tight and twitching muscles.
- Great to use for restless legs.
Check out these amazing ingredients: Magnesium oil, glycerin, xanthan gum, lecithin, sclerotium gum, pullulan, essential oils of wintergreen, peppermint, helichrysum, clove and plai and benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin, sorbic acid.
Directions: Apply gel and massage directly over muscles and joints before and after physical activity. Use as needed.
Use sparingly if you are on blood thinners. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Not safe for children under 10.
All of our products are formulated to be in accordance with current safety standards. We follow the guidelines based on FDA recommendations Our essential oils and blends are purchased from reputable companies, formulated by experts, and our products are lab tested for quality assurance. It is the consumer’s responsibility to research ingredients to ensure they are not contraindicated for you or your medications. We may not list all the contraindications and/or safety concerns here so please consult with your doctor to address any health issues. You shouldn’t self-diagnose or self-treat diseases or health issues. All natural does not mean there cannot be any allergic reactions. Please contact us with any questions you may have.