Comfort Care Topical CBD Hemp Patch-May Provide Up To 48 hours of Soothing Relief
CBD patches are the newest in ways to administer CBD. CBD patches work through a complex chemical reaction with your body. Essentially, your body's heat activates the patch and causes it to release a small amount of CBD molecules from the patch. CBD patches pass CBD directly into our skins own cannabinoid system. Because our cells are made of lipids, and cannabinoids are also lipids, CBD readily diffuses through our cells, eventually making the way to our blood vessels. In other words, CBD patches deliver cannabinoids into your bloodstream through the skin, which allows the CBD to reach your endocannabinoid system. From there, it binds with CB1 and CB2 receptors to produce a variety of therapeutic effects like reducing the perception of pain.
- Provides accurate ratios, and larger quantities of available cannabinoids for delivery
- May provide fast and effective delivery of medicine outside the digestive process providing undiluted absorption of cannabinoids into the bloodstream
- No THC - only made with CBD-rich hemp oil
- Long lasting relief, patch delivers steady doses of CBD into your system every hour, for up to 48 hours
- Water-proof adhesive stays put to allow prolonged adhesion to the skin surface, promoting long-term CBD delivery
- Perfect for those looking for all-day relief without the hassle
- The Trans-dermal CBD Patch works best next to a vein
- 25mg cbd per patch
- Unlike CBD oil itself, a patch isn’t oil or wet. It’s dry so it can stick to your skin
- Best applied in venous areas, such as the inner wrist, ankle, inner arm, top of your foot, the front of the hips, or wherever is most comfortable. You can place the patch where you are experiencing discomfort.
All of our products are formulated to be in accordance with current safety standards. We follow the guidelines based on FDA recommendations. Our essential oils and blends are purchased from reputable companies, formulated by experts, and our products are lab tested for quality assurance. It is the consumer’s responsibility to research ingredients to ensure they are not contraindicated for you or your medications. We may not list all the contraindications and/or safety concerns here so please consult with your doctor to address any health issues. You shouldn’t self-diagnose or self-treat diseases or health issues. All natural does not mean there cannot be any allergic reactions. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
All products contain less than .3% THC
We Also Recommend
Flex Gel - Rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium may soothe and comfort muscle issues
Joint Gel - Rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium to encourage joint health and may reduce the perception of pain in your joints
Nervy Gel - Rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium that may help soothe and calm discomforts from nerves
Bone Defense Gel - Rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium that may soothe and comfort your bones, tendons and muscles