Our body butter is a moisturizing cream with a thick, buttery consistency—and no harsh chemicals. This super-rich and creamy body butter is a feast for the skin, melting into the pores to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Creates a barrier over the skin, reducing the effects of extreme temperatures.
- Many find that their skin is much softer and less prone to cracking or inflammation when they use a body butter.
- It's heavier than most creams and lotions, as it contains no water.
- If your skin is moist (after a shower or bath is best), the body butter will absorb better.
- Ready to help those cracked, hurting fingers and feet? Renew your skin today by trying our body butter and see for yourself how amazing it is.
Directions: Scoop out a small amount of body butter and rub into skin. You can also apply it to your damp skin for a less greasy feeling.
Essential Oil List: Lush Lavender: lavender, geranium, rosewood, and ylang ylang II. The rest of the body butters (with the exception of unscented) have a blend of essential oils and plant material.
Check out these amazing Ingredients: Olive oil, unrefined pumpkin seed oil, mango butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, kokum butter, beeswax, elderberry extract and essential oils.
All of our products are formulated to be in accordance with current safety standards. We follow the guidelines based on FDA recommendations. Our essential oils and blends are purchased from reputable companies, formulated by experts, and our products are lab tested for quality assurance. It is the consumer’s responsibility to research ingredients to ensure they are not contraindicated for you or your medications. We may not list all the contraindications and/or safety concerns here so please consult with your doctor to address any health issues. You shouldn’t self-diagnose or self-treat diseases or health issues. All natural does not mean there cannot be any allergic reactions. Please contact us with any questions you may have.