Our body butter is a moisturizing cream with a thick, buttery consistency—and no harsh chemicals. This super-rich and creamy body butter is a feast for the skin, melting into the pores to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
Fancy your skin becoming soft, supple and moisturized. Imagine your cracked skin becoming soft and radiant. All of this is yours with our amazing body butters. Try one today!
Directions: Scoop out a small amount of body butter and rub into skin. You can also apply it to your damp skin for a less greasy feeling.
Essential Oil List: Lush Lavender: lavender, geranium, rosewood, and ylang ylang II. The rest of the body butters (with the exception of unscented) have a blend of essential oils and plant material.
Ingredients: Olive oil, unrefined pumpkin seed oil, mango butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, kokum butter, beeswax, evening primrose, elderberry extract and essential oils.
- Mango Butter is extracted from the shelled fruit kernel of the mango tree, which is a tropical evergreen. This butter is highly emollient, softening and soothing to the skin.
- Some of the traditionally known benefits of Kokum butter are: helps prevents drying of the skin, helps soothe cracks of the lips, hands, and soles of feet, helps regenerates skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells, non-pore clogging (non-comedegenic).
- Shea Butter is one of the best moisturizing, anti-aging regenerating and protecting natural product in the world.
- Olive oil is full of antioxidants like Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of this substance because it helps restore elasticity.
- Familiar with pumpkin seed? Pumpkin seed is amazing for dry, cracked skin! Chuck full of Omega 3's, vitamin E, Zinc, antioxidants and 6 fatty acids. These are necessary for skin to look radiant and young.
All of our products are formulated to be in accordance with current safety standards. We follow the guidelines based on FDA recommendations. Our essential oils and blends are purchased from reputable companies, formulated by experts, and our products are lab tested for quality assurance. It is the consumer’s responsibility to research ingredients to ensure they are not contraindicated for you or your medications. We may not list all the contraindications and/or safety concerns here so please consult with your doctor to address any health issues. You shouldn’t self-diagnose or self-treat diseases or health issues. All natural does not mean there cannot be any allergic reactions. Please contact us with any questions you may have.