Hemp Body Cream-A lightweight cream that leaves your skin feeling silky soft
- Mango Butter is highly emollient, softening and soothing to the skin.
- Shea Butter is one of the best moisturizing, anti-aging regenerating and protecting natural product in the world.
- Olive oil is full of antioxidants like Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Unrefined Pumpkin seed is amazing for dry, cracked skin. Chuck full of Omega 3's, vitamin E, Zinc, antioxidants and 6 fatty acids, these ingredients will keep your skin to looking radiant.
- Then we added a bit of CBD. The body has cannabinoid receptors densely populated in the brain. Other major organs like the skin also have these receptors. That means it is possible for CBD to comfort a wide range of skin conditions.
- With just a hint of helichrysum, tea tree, lavender, roman chamomile and german chamomile essential oil, this is one amazing body lotion that is sure to please. Our Hemp Body Cream will be a feast for your skin.
A little information about the "alcohols" in our lotion. The fatty alcohols are not at all similar to what you might think of when you think of alcohol, from petro or even the natural distilled grains, or isopropyl alcohol, the kind you have in your medicine cabinet, which would be drying to the skin. But the alcohols we use are not drying, they are in fact, moisturizing and can add many benefits to the skin.
Things like cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, and lauryl alcohol are derived from fats (ours come from natural sources such as vegetables) which are processed to develop a waxy texture. They’re typically used as emulsifiers and stabilizers in products and contribute more to texture and moisturization than anything else. They are also not harmful and can be particularly good fits for dry skin types.
Ingredients: Water, pumpkin seed oil, shea butter, mango butter, olive oil, cetearyl alcohol & glyceryl stearate & coceth20, cetearyl glucoside, CBD, essential oils of helichrysum, tea tree, lavender, roman chamomile and german chamomile, benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin and sorbic acid.
All of our products are formulated to be in accordance with current safety standards. We follow the guidelines based on FDA recommendations. Our essential oils and blends are purchased from reputable companies, formulated by experts, and our products are lab tested for quality assurance. It is the consumer’s responsibility to research ingredients to ensure they are not contraindicated for you or your medications. We may not list all the contraindications and/or safety concerns here so please consult with your doctor to address any health issues. You shouldn’t self-diagnose or self-treat diseases or health issues. All natural does not mean there cannot be any allergic reactions. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
All products contain less than .3% THC
We Also Recommend
Bone Defense Gel-rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium that may soothe and comfort your bones, tendons and muscles
Flex Gel-rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium may soothe and comfort muscle issues
Joint Gel-rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium to encourage joint health and may reduce the perception of pain in your joints
Nervy Gel-rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium that may help soothe and calm discomforts from nerves