1500mg - 750mg Jack Herer, raw extracted cbd oil, high in CBDa, with cannabinoids and infused with terpenes designed to reduce the perception of pain and boost the mood
- All natural with no additives or preservatives
- Sourced from hemp plants grown on small farms in Kentucky, USA
- 100% organically grown; NO herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers used
- 3rd party lab tested for purity
- Each bottle contains 2.5mg per drop and 50mg per ml per container
- We recommend holding your preferred dose under the tongue for approximately 30 seconds before swallowing to increase bioavailability
CBD (cannabidiol) is a popular natural remedy used by many people for many different ailments. The list of CBD benefits continues to grow as more more research is authorized and produced. CBD works with your bodies own endocannabinoid system by returning it back to homeostasis (a state of well being).
Jack Herer is best known for its ability to the boost the mood, creating an uplifting effect, calm and soothe the soul and reducing the perception of pain. Often, people who have headaches find it soothing and comforting. It has a calming profile without being sedating. This is a great morning profile CBD oil.
MCT coconut oil, full spectrum, raw extracted CBD from hemp and natural terpenes of Jack Herer.
We Also Recommend
1500mg - 750mg AC/DC raw extracted cbd oil, high in CBDa, with terpenes and cannabinoids designed to help reduce the perception of pain and leave you with a sense of peace
1500mg - 750mg Blue Dream raw extracted cbd oil, high in CBDa, with terpenes and cannabinoids designed to help keep you calm and relaxed and reduce the perception of pain
1500mg - 750mg Gorilla Glue raw extracted cbd oil, high in CBDa, with terpenes and cannabinoids designed to help with sleep, reduce the perception of pain and calm you
1500mg - 750mg Granddaddy Purple raw extracted cbd oil, high in CBDa, with terpenes and cannabinoids designed to give you an intense relaxed, calm feeling, soothing panic moments and providing a good nights sleep