***Safe for children ages 2 and up. Also works great for adults***
The health benefits of magnesium are endless. Magnesium is essential for the human body and integral for planet Earth. While not nearly as well-known as other minerals in your body, magnesium is just as essential to you as are vitamins or calcium. In fact, magnesium has an effect on more than 300 bodily chemical reactions. Magnesium, sleep, and mental health go hand in hand. One of the many benefits attributed to magnesium use is improved sleep – whether it be simply helping you stay asleep longer, fall asleep faster, or battle recurring bouts of insomnia. These chemical reactions not only affect the overall health of your body, but your ability to perform daily tasks.
- Our DreamPutty is created to promote a good night’s rest, helping you to stay sleeping.
- With the aromatherapy blend of orange, juniper, coriander, tansy (blue) and rose absolute, the whole family is sure to love the smell.
- One of the many benefits attributed to magnesium use is improved sleep – whether it is simply helping you stay asleep longer, fall asleep faster, or battle recurring bouts of insomnia.
- Magnesium helps the body transition into a restful state and stay rested through out the night.
- The essential oils can help soothe the emotions and promote a good night’s rest thereby providing a relaxing sleep so bad dreams are not a part of your night time experience.
- This non-greasy nourishing lotion not only gives your body a boost in magnesium but also leaves your skin feeling soft.
Directions: Apply topically to you or your child's back or back of their neck, arms, feet or legs about 30 minutes before bedtime. Gently massage into skin if desired.
Essential Oil List: Orange, juniper, coriander, tansy (blue) and rose absolute.
Check out these amazing ingredients: Magnesium oil, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, beeswax and phytomulse (naturally derived cetearyl alcohol & glyceryl stearate & coceth-20), essential oils, and naturally derived preservative ECO (benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin, sorbic acid)
All of our products are formulated to be in accordance with current safety standards. We follow the guidelines based on FDA recommendations Our essential oils and blends are purchased from reputable companies, formulated by experts, and our products are lab tested for quality assurance. It is the consumer’s responsibility to research ingredients to ensure they are not contraindicated for you or your medications. We may not list all the contraindications and/or safety concerns here so please consult with your doctor to address any health issues. You shouldn’t self-diagnose or self-treat diseases or health issues. All natural does not mean there cannot be any allergic reactions. Please contact us with any questions you may have.