To navigate our site:
1. Make sure you are on the right page. This is the 1500mg strength, full spectrum. Not suggested for beginners.
2. Click on the size you prefer
3. Click on the flavor you want
4. Click on the terpenes you want added to your oil. No terpenes, Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue, Granddaddy Purple and Zkittles are you choices.
5. Email us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
First time user of our amazing oil? Use coupon code FIRSTTIMECBDUSER and receive 10% off your order of $50 or more.
Our hemp products are full spectrum, raw extract that is high in CBD and CBDa and sourced from small farms in Kentucky. This full spectrum product has trace amounts of THC (under .03% the legal limit), are non-psychoactive and will not leave you feeling high. For some people CBD oil is stimulating, for some it is sedating, depending on your dose. By using a raw, full spectrum oil, you are receiving CBD, CBDa and many other cannabinoids, a great combination to bring health and wellness to the body.
Special Terpenes Blends
We now offer 4 blends of our full spectrum oil with terpenes, and the cannabinoid CBG added to the mix. Terpenes are the essential oils made by all plants. Terpenes are what give each flower, herb, fruit, and extract its own unique scent, flavor, and effect. Terpenes, like cannabinoids, interact with the body's endocannabinoid system, a collection of cell receptors and corresponding molecules that help regulate many of the bodies functions such as sleep, appetite, mood, pain, memory and even temperature.
The benefits of CBG are amazing. It has been classified as an antagonist of the CB1-receptor, which affects the central nervous system helping it to calm the "fight or flight" response. It has also been determined to affect the CB2-receptor, which influences the body even more.
Here are our four amazing terpene blends. Each one delivers something different. If you are having a hard time figuring it out, email or call us, we are happy to help you decide:
- Blue Dream delivers swift symptom relief without heavy sedative effects making it great for daytime use. It provides a full body relaxation with gentle cerebral invigoration helping your creative side to emerge. Great for those who want to calm an anxious spirit.
- Granddaddy Purple delivers a fusion of cerebral blissfulness and physical relaxation. While your thoughts may float in a dreamy manner, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot making this a really good option for night time use. It also may aid in soothing nausea, and reducing the perception of pain. Take a deep breath and sink into your bed, waking feeling refreshed and ready to go!
- Zkittles delivers focus and concentration while also calming the body. Known for its uplifting, focused, happy, relaxing attributes, this blend has shown us to be very helpful for those who need to concentrate and focus without feeling jittery. It may also help with sleep disturbances and may reduce the perception of pain. It also may help encourage you to be a bit more social.
- Gorilla Glue delivers euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” (or kind of lazy) to the couch making it a great one to take before bed or after an especially stressful day. Helps to sooth and comfort women's issues, migraines and may even help your spirit to brighten and lift the mood.
- No Terpenes - If you choose "no terpenes added" you will get our full spectrum, raw extracted CBD oil in its original form. It will contain only the natural terpenes that are produced by the hemp plant. No added terpenes.
Read more about CBD, what it does and how it benefits the body on our "Understanding CBD" page. Be sure to check out our blogs too!
Ingredients: MCT coconut oil and extracted hemp oil. May contain real mint. Terpenes and other cannabinoids are added to our special blends.
Each drop is 2.5mg. Each ml is 50mg.
Since we are not registered as a pharmaceutical company, we can not give out any medical advice. We recommend seeing your doctor before using hemp extract. We suggest that you start low (one drop 2 or 3x a day under the tongue) and increase slowly (weekly or bi-weekly). Things like anxiety tend to do better on low doses. Unfavorable results can often be the result of too high of a serving size, and the user may benefit from lowering it. MORE IS NOT NECESSARILY BETTER! Often, small doses are sufficient.