Flex Gel - Rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium may soothe and comfort muscle issues
When someone is experiencing discomfort in their joints or muscles, their first thought to deal with it is to look to an old standby and use an oral (pill form) pain reliever. Over-the-counter brands and prescription-strength pain medicines can be used to manage pain, but they may have unwanted side effects. A transdermal gel can provide relief with fewer side effects.
Our Flex Gel has a blend of magnesium, essential oils, terpenes and CBD rich oil to you help reduce the perception of pain for your muscles, ligaments and bones. Flex Gel may soothe, calms and nourishes the muscles. The essential oils, magnesium, and CBD create a synergy effect and may offer your muscles and bone some desperately needed relief.
- CBD can be a great help in any type of topical gels. By using a gel, the essential oils and magnesium can be absorbed into the skin quicker and penetrate deeper giving you fast, powerful relief.
- Approximately 100mg CBD per 50ml container. Roll on contains 200mg CBD.
- May promote healthy, flexible muscles
- May improve range of motion
- Beta Caryophyllene is a particularly notable terpene due to its title as the only phytocannabinoid outside of the cannabis genus. This allows Beta Caryophyllene to suppresses the perception of pain through the binding and activation of cannabinoid receptors. This makes it a potentially effective option for anyone.
- Humulene naturally occurs in clove, basil, hops, and cannabis sativa.
- Humulene is a unique terpene with a wide variety of therapeutic benefits.
- Humulene displays very potent pain-relieving properties. Studies have shown essential oils that contain humulene are much more effective at relieving the perception of pain.
- Magnesium is crucial to bone and muscle health.
- Magnesium is crucial to nerve transmission, muscle contraction, blood coagulation, energy production, nutrient metabolism and bone and cell formation
Ingredients: Magnesium oil, glycerin, xanthan gum, lecithin, sclerotium gum, pullulan, essential oils of wintergreen, peppermint, helichrysum, clove and plai, hemp (CBD), sunflower seed oil, beta caryophyllene, humelene and naturally derived benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin, sorbic acid
All of our products are formulated to be in accordance with current safety standards. We follow the guidelines based on FDA recommendations. Our essential oils and blends are purchased from reputable companies, formulated by experts, and our products are lab tested for quality assurance. It is the consumer’s responsibility to research ingredients to ensure they are not contraindicated for you or your medications. We may not list all the contraindications and/or safety concerns here so please consult with your doctor to address any health issues. You shouldn’t self-diagnose or self-treat diseases or health issues. All natural does not mean there cannot be any allergic reactions. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
All products contain less than .3% THC
We Also Recommend
Joint Gel - Rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium to encourage joint health and may reduce the perception of pain in your joints
Nervy Gel - Rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium that may help soothe and calm discomforts from nerves