Nervy Gel - Rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium that may help soothe and calm discomforts from nerves
Your first thought to deal with it life's discomforts is to look to an old standby and use an oral (pill form) pain reliever. Over-the-counter brands and prescription-strength pain medicines can be used to manage pain, but they may have unwanted side effects. A transdermal gel can provide relief with fewer side effects. Lotions and creams are thicker and take more time to get absorbed by the skin. By using a gel, the essential oils and magnesium can be absorbed into the skin quicker and penetrate deeper giving you fast, powerful relief. Try our Nervy Gel today so you can start enjoying life again.
- Magnesium and CBD is crucial to nerve transmission, muscle contraction, blood coagulation, energy production, nutrient metabolism and bone and cell formation. These chemical reactions not only affect the overall health of your body, but your ability to perform daily tasks
- When your receptors react with CBD, they form anti-inflammatory effects that may reduce the perception of pain
- Our Nervy Gel is rich in CBD
- Approximately 400mg CBD per 50ml container. Roll on contains 800mg CBD.
- Eucalyptol, also known as 1,8 cineole, has a fresh, strong eucalyptus, camphoraceous, minty odor.
- The essential oils, spike lavender, lemon, rosemary and geranium are key contributors to help reduce the perception of pain. Check out some research being done on Eucalyptol. Very interesting!
- Spike lavender oil has similar applications as true lavender oil. Due to its stronger camphor content, spike lavender oil is said to provide more potent analgesic making it a great addition to our Nervy Gel.
- Spike lavender can be very useful in soothing irritated skin.
- Beta Caryophyllene is a particularly notable terpene due to its title as the only phytocannabinoid outside of the cannabis genus. This allows Beta Caryophyllene to suppresses the perception of pain through the binding and activation of cannabinoid receptors. This makes it a potentially effective option for many people
Check out these amazing ingredients: Water, magnesium salt (magnesium oil), glycerin, xanthan gum, lecithin, sclerotium gum, pullulan, essential oils of lemon, rosemary, geranium and spike lavender, hemp (CBD) oil sunflower seed oil, eucalyptal and beta caryophyllene terpenes and naturally derived benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin, sorbic acid
All of our products are formulated to be in accordance with current safety standards. We follow the guidelines based on FDA recommendations. Our essential oils and blends are purchased from reputable companies, formulated by experts, and our products are lab tested for quality assurance. It is the consumer’s responsibility to research ingredients to ensure they are not contraindicated for you or your medications. We may not list all the contraindications and/or safety concerns here so please consult with your doctor to address any health issues. You shouldn’t self-diagnose or self-treat diseases or health issues. All natural does not mean there cannot be any allergic reactions. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
All products contain less than .3% THC
We Also Recommend
Flex Gel - Rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium may soothe and comfort muscle issues
Joint Gel - Rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium to encourage joint health and may reduce the perception of pain in your joints
Bone Defense Gel - Rich in cbd (hemp) oil and magnesium that may soothe and comfort your bones, tendons and muscles
375mg or 750mg ZKITTLES raw extracted CBD oil, high in CBDa, with terpenes and other cannabinoids